21 October 2010

EH Photography


I finally did it, launched my own website! I honestly have no idea where I am going to find the time to keep it running, promote it, and update this blog, but somehow I will make this work.


The site is pretty basic right now, just a few galleries are up and I will be adding more in my spare time. So far I have it set up so that you can purchase prints, download images, and order gifts... but I have a lot more planned.


Check out the site by clicking on the image above, browse through the images and keep checking back as my site becomes larger and more diverse! I will post updates here with all the photoshoots I do. Be sure to check me out on facebook! If you are interested in having some pictures taken, email me and we can try and set something up. Great opportunity for all you fire guys durring your trainings and incidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment